Sandra has a compassionate, gentle approach, providing therapy tailored to the individual’s needs. She works collaboratively assisting clients to access and strengthen their own innate resources, and to recognise their essential wholeness.
Client target group:
Adults interested in assistance with life changes, health and lifestyle issues, or dealing with anxiety, depression, panic attacks or trauma symptoms.
Individuals with a need for a deeper listening and understanding, or searching for ways to recover their sense of aliveness and vitality.
Those wanting support or coaching as they work towards particular goals.
Areas of interest:
- Self-regulation training for managing anxiety, and triggered emotional reactions, often related to past trauma
- Changing unwanted patterns
- Integrative Restoration-iRest® Yoga Nidra Meditation
- Use of visualisation strategies to enhance the change process
- Mindfulness Skills training for relaxation and stress management
- Improving awareness of/ and managing thinking distortions (CBT)
- Individual relationship communication skills enhancement
- Core Transformation and Wholeness Process
Compassion-focused, gentle, tailored to individual’s needs.
Mindfulness Skills Training – drawing from Integrative Restoration – iRest®, Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction, ACT Mindfulness, Dan Siegel’s “Mindsight” & Interpersonal Neurobiology,
Focused Psychological Strategies
Cognitive and Behavioural Therapy
Psycho-education regarding brain and emotions
Sensori-Motor Psychotherapy, drawing from Janina Fisher & Pat Ogden
Solution-Oriented Approach- drawing from Bill O’Hanlon’s work
NLP/Visualisation and other related strategies, including Core Transformation and Wholeness Process – drawing from Steve & Connirae Andreas
Coaching re self-management, lifestyle and goals